ECAART is the main conference for professionals working with accelerator-based research. The conference is held every 3 years and discusses the most recent research as well as future prospects for research with accelerators in fields such as material science, art, archaeology, life science, and environment.
This year’s conference is taking place from 05-10 May 2019 in Split, Croatia, and is organized by RADIATE project partner Ru?er Boškovi? Institute in cooperation with the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) and Center of Excellence for Advanced Materials and Sensing Devices (CEMS).
Topics of ECAART13:
- Simulation and fundamentals
- Accelerator technology and development
- Ion beam analysis
- Ion beam modification of materials
- Accelerator Mass Spectrometry
- Synchrotron radiation
- Applications to life science
- Applications to art and archaeology
- Radiation effects on electronics
- Quantum technology applications
ECAART13 Important dates:
The abstract submission deadline is already tomorrow, on 15 February 2019.
Registration is open with early bird registration ending on 25 March 2019.
A preliminary program will be available in April 2019.
For information on invited speakers or travel advice, visit the ECAART13 website.