The video clips on this page aim to showcase different aspects of ion beam physics, such as introducing different techniques and their possible applications.
RADIATE IBA Video 2020 (.mp4, 17 MB)
- JSI Nature publication coverage on Slovenian TV about synthetic spherical protein (with English subtitles) 2019 (.mp4, 10 MB) Video by RTV Slovenia
- SIMPLE – Deterministic Single Ion Implantation. 2019 (.mp4, 8.7 MB)
Video by the University of Surrey
- Virtual tour through ATOMKI‘s Tandetron Laboratory on Youtube. Get to know the Tandetron accelerator and the research facilities at the endstation of the beamlines. Four beamlines are dedicated to IBA, the others are used for fundamental research.The IBA beamlines include: the nuclear microprobe (1 um spot size, PIXE, RBS, etc.), the nanoprobe (200 nm initially, to be improved now), millibeam (PIXE, RBS, IBIL, ERDA, channeling), and the external beam (PIXE, and irradiations of liquid samples). More information is available on ATOMKI’s official website.
- University of Vienna: A 3 1/2 minute virtual tour of VERA is available to view on Google Drive. All outreach activities are listed on the University of Vienna’s website.
- University of Jyväskylä: “Excellence in Science – European Commission funding 2014-2020” video on Youtube. The part about RADIATE starts at 5:28.