The second issue of the RADIATE newsletter is out now! On 10 pages, the RADIATE consortium showcases the work done so far and informs about upcoming events.
The RADIATE newsletter #02 includes
- progress on joint research activities
- Use of IBA techniques in forensic document examination
- High-Throughput PIXE Accurate Metalloprotein Structural Analysis
- Quantifying nitrogen in GeSbTe:N alloys
- On the Accuracy of Total-IBA
- conference reports
Would you like to receive the newsletter directly via e-mail? If so, you are able to subscribe to the RADIATE newsletter on the dedicated newsletter website and you will start receiving upcoming newsletters as soon as they are published.