The RADIATE external advisory board (EAB) will continuously monitor the performance and progress of the RADIATE project with special emphasis on commercial innovation aspects.
The EAB members were nominated by the RADIATE project partners during the project’s kick-off meeting in January 2019.
Members of the EAB are
- Friedrich Aumayr, Vienna University of Technology, Austria
- Elisabetta Boaretto, Weizmann Institute, Rehovot, Israel
- Anna Macková, Nuclear Physics Institute, Rez. Czech Republic
- Matej Mayer, MPI für Plasmaphysik, Garching, Germany
- Nathalie Moncoffre, INP Lyon, France
- Michael Nastasi, Texas A&M University, USA
- Kai Nordlund, University of Helsinki, Finland
- Filippo Terrasi, Emeritus professor of Physics, Campania University L. Vanvitelli, Italy
- Christina Trautmann, GSI Darmstadt, Germany