RADIATE project partner Ru?er Boškovi? Institute (RBI) is organizing an ion beam workshop in Dubrovnik, Croatia, from 1-3 April 2019, aiming to showcase successful examples where focused ion beams or single ion irradiation are or could be crucial for emerging future technologies, such as quantum computing. New irradiation approaches and new techniques that could potentially attract new users are also going to be presented.
The workshop Ion Beams for future Technologies 2019 includes the following topics:
- Quantum sensing and computing
- Deterministic ion implantation and single ion hit detection
- Nanostructuring using single ions
- Functionalization using ion beams
- Ion beams for changing optical properties
- Biosensing and dosimetry
- Development of ion beam irradiation techniques
There is no workshop fee. Visit the official website of the Ion Beams for future Technologies workshop to see the full program.