ENVIRA2020 Summer School on Environmental Radioactivity
The 1st ENVIRA2020 Summer School is taking place from 14-18 June 2021 (originally planned 28 September – 2 October 2020) in Thessaloniki, Greece. The summer school will be conducted in a series of plenary lectures.
Topics covered are:
• Atmospheric Radioactivity
• Terrestrial and Marine Radioactivity
• Natural and Anthropogenic Radionuclides
• Transport of Radionuclides in the Environment
• Radionuclides as Tracers of Environmental Processes
• Modelling of Environmental Processes
• Radioecology and Dose Assessment
• Radionuclides in Climate Change Studies
Doctoral students and applicants from universities and other research institutions are welcome to apply to participate in the summer school. For registration details, please visit the official website.