The following ion beam conferences are affected by the Corona virus. We’ll try to keep this list up to date, so keep checking back!
The following ion beam conferences have been postponed:
- ACCAPP’20 – 14TH INTERNATIONAL TOPICAL MEETING ON THE APPLICATIONS OF ACCELERATORS –> New dates will follow soon
- IBMM 2020 –> will take place in 2021
- The RADIATE Summer school 2020 is supposed to take place in conjunction with IBMM 2020 –> will also take place in 2021
COSIRES 2021 : The 15th conference of COmputer Simulation of IRradiation Effects in Solids will now take place from 27 June to 2 July 2021
- HeFIB 2020 has been postponed. New dates haven’t been determined, yet.
- ICACS & SHIM 2020 will now take place from 13-18 June 2021
- ION2020 will be postponed by a year. The exact dates are yet to be determined.
- NIBS2020 will take place as a teleconference from 1-11 September. The next NIBS meeting will be in 2022.
- Interdisciplinary Intersections – ACANS-ANSTO 2020 Archaeology, Archaeometry and Cultural Heritage Conference will be postponed by a year
The following conferences have been cancelled:
- IPAC 2020 – 11TH INTERNATIONAL PARTICLE ACCELERATOR CONFERENCE
- EIPBN 2020 – ELECTRON, ION, AND PHOTON BEAM TECHNOLOGY AND NANOFABRICATION
- CAARI-SNEAP 2020 (26th Conference on Application of Accelerators in Research and Industry and the 52nd Symposium of North Eastern Accelerator Personnel)
- SIMS Europe 2020
- ICNMTA2020 – a 1-2 day virtual event will be hosted instead